Greater Springfield won the international award for Best Master-planned Development in 2012. Its a start-of-the-art new city being developed 30 minutes from Brisbane. Residents will be within minutes to what will become the State’s largest shopping precinct, a University, Hospital and Health Hub, Train Stations, many Schools (public and private) and a thriving commercial district.
Springfield Lakes is in the heart of the Greater Springfield region and offers everything at your doorstep. The area is home to the following:
- Orion Shopping Centre – Located in Springfield and set for a $154 Million expansion, including 80 new shops and facilities will be a step away!
- Polaris Data Centre – Provides just one of the fantastic employment opportunities in the growing Springfield Community.
- Mater Private Hospital -The new Springfield location is scheduled for completion this year
- General Electric -The Queensland Headquarters located in Springfield offers a 1,200 staff capacity
- University of Southern Queensland (Springfield campus) –which is expanding from a current student capacity of 3,300 to 8,000 students in 2015
- Brookwater Resort and Spa – $550Million Resort and Spa to built in Brookwater with the first stage to be completed by the end of 2016
- Robelle Lagoon – a $13Million outdoor public aquatic centre right in the heart of Springfield Lakes
Take A Moment To Watch This Clip. It provides some great information about Greater Springfield