HUNTINGTON RESIDENCES, LUTWYCHE
The development is a mix of 29 exclusive 2 bedroom apartments surrounded by soothing native trees and remarkable houses. Construction is set to commence in 2017 with an estimated build time of 12 months. It is the perfect time to take advantage of this great investment opportunity.
Huntington Residences is set to provide Lutwyche with 29 quality luxury apartments. Nestled in the heart of Lutwyche and located only 10km from Brisbane CBD, occupants are offered the perfect balance between inner city living and the comforts of relaxing away from the busy Brisbane city.
HUNTINGTON RESIDENCES PROJECT FEATURES:
- On the higher levels, expanding aspects towards the mountain ranges of Brisbane – South/ West
- Both Bedrooms with bathroom, main bedroom with ensuite.
- Mountain range aspects from the main bedroom.
- Some of the larger balconies in the project.
- Facing over residential housing & out to the mountains.
- Great views of Kedron Brook catchment and parklands.
- 29 exclusive apartments are surrounded by soothing native trees and remarkable houses.
- Perfect for entertaining guests, open plan layouts have been completed with luxury fixtures and a sophisticated colour palette.
LUTWYCHE SUBURB SNAPSHOT
Located in Brisbane’s inner north, Lutwyche is ideally positioned to benefit from major employment nodes, cultural hubs & surrounding lifestyle amenity. Large proportion of Lutwyche residents are young professionals with strong incomes underpinned by the Royal Brisbane Hospital.
Lutwyche is located within close proximity to significant commercial & transport infrastructure. Lutwyche is positioned to capitalise on surrounding employment nodes with over 155,000 new jobs projected by 2031. Strong capital growth – 6% annual growth over the past 10 years. Excellent rental returns – yields of 5% & above with annual growth of approximately 6%.
FROM AN INVESTMENT PERSPECTIVE:
- Quiet leafy suburb surrounded by more established property
- 8km to Brisbane CBD
- 150m to Lutwyche Busway Station
- 1.5km to Wooloowin Train Station
- Close to significant employment precincts – Brisbane CBD, Fortitude Valley, Australia Trade Coast & Royal Brisbane Hospital
- Close to shops – 450m to Lutwyche City Shopping Centre & Westfield Chermside
- Close to parks – Bradshaw Park, Kedron Brook Bikeway, Mercer Park Sporting Facilities & Victoria Park Golf Complex.
- Close to restaurants, cafes, pubs & bars – Leon Chinese Restaurant, Rhubarb Rhubarb Restaurant, Albion Restaurant Precinct, The Hutch Bistro, Spice of India, Kedron Park Hotel, Edinburgh Castle Hotel, Stafford Tavern, Breakfast Creek Hotel & The Normanby Hotel.
- Close to schools – Kedron State High School, Wooloowin State School, St Anthony’s Primary School, St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School & Wavell State High School.
- Close to universities – Queensland University of Technology (Kelvin Grove Campus), University of Queensland (St Lucia Campus) & Queensland University of Technology (Gardens Point Campus).
- Mount Coo-tha and Mount Nebo mountains west facing aspect.
- Views of Kedron Brook parklands.
- Kedron Brook bikeways and walking paths which extend for up to 29km.
- Less than 5 minute walk to the underground Brisbane City Council busway networks. Direct and uninterrupted travel into the CBD or Chermside Shopping Centre.
- 450m from Lutwyche City Shopping Centre.
- Surrounded by private and states primary and secondary schools.
- 8km or 10 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
- Minutes from Brisbane vehicle tunnel network linking Brisbane Airport, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Brisbane Southside.
- 5 minutes to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital.
- 6.9km to Brisbane Domestic & International Airport.
- 1.5km to Wooloowin Train Station