With a brand new retail centre, parks, transport, sporting fields and kilometres of open space, you’ll love McKeachies Run. And with additional shopping at nearby Stockland Green Hills and Maitland it really has all you need.
Discover why McKeachies Run is the perfect place for new home buyers.
- Shopping Centre: McKeachie’s Shopping Village features a brand new Woolworths supermarket, cafe and specialty shops. It caters for all tastes and temptations.
- Recreational Areas: An easily accessible park with a playground and BBQ’s, multi-use sports fields and walking and cycling paths is yours to enjoy any time, every day.
- Childcare: McKeachies Run is also ideal for families. It’s a short walk to Alphabet Academy Childcare Centre and offers an abundance of nature to inspire young minds.
Living at McKeachie’s Run offers you and your family the idyllic lifestyle you’ve been waiting for. Located just outside the historic city of Maitland, McKeachie’s Run in Aberglasslyn is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Hunter.
- Extensive walking & cycling paths
- Alphabet Academy within walking distance
- Playground, picnic shelters, BBQ
- Close to local primary school
- Close to McKeachie’s Shopping Village
- Multi-use sports fields & cricket pitch